7/19/11

AVAILABLE FOR HIRE - PET/HOUSE/KIDS

Kirra Smith High School Graduate, 2011 Cell: (760) 453-1910 kirra.noelle@gmail.com Child Care, Pet & House Sitting Services Feel great about leaving your precious children, animals or home in my competent care! My love for children and animals is evident in all I do, everyday! I’m currently deciding whether to pursue a career in veterinary medicine, preschool education or child psychology. My meticulous nature allows you to peacefully focus on your task since I’m punctual, dependable and well experienced in my field. Child Care • AED & CPR Certified • 6 years of well rounded experience, ranging from infants to early teens. • More references available upon request. 2009 – current Lize Opperman, cell (949) 295-4854 My main objective is to make it as easy as possible for any mother to leave her children with me and trust that the schedule will stay in tact in addition to the kids having a great time. Whether we do educational activities, outdoor play, crafts, cooking, baking, gardening or sports, your child will have fun and be stimulated to their maximum capacity at their individual developmental level. I love to cook and have an all natural eating/snacking philosophy. My ability to connect with all personality types allows for a genuine and sincere relationship with each child that I greatly cherish. As a mature young adult I’m a quick thinker and never feel overwhelmed with situations but will never hesitate to call a parent with an emergency issue. (- have own car for ease of transportation, as well as a clean driving record.) House-sitting 2008 – current References available Neighbors, friends & family have all entrusted their homes to my care over the years. Whether you leave on vacation, a business trip, or just a quick weekend get-away, you can rest assure that even the finest detail will be taken care of. I understand the importance of peace of mind so no task is too small or insignificant for me to execute. Security, garden, animals, and even cleaning or straightening up will be taken care of during your time away. I’m familiar and comfortable with large properties, intricate security systems, sophisticated appliances/equipment, and have managed various on-property staffing crews. Pet Care • All animals – dogs, cats, horses, cows, sheep, goats, pigs, birds, snakes, turtles, fish, rabbits – you name it, I’ve taken care of it! I have cared for animals all my life. • Specialized experienced with horses, I have been riding for 9 years and own a horse. • References available My extreme love and passion to care for animals has taught me many skills over the years. From recognizing a certain behavior or illness to dressing wounds and administering medication, I possess basic vet skills. Exercise, cleaning habitats, playing, loving, and grooming is of utmost importance to the health and well being of any and all animals and remains close to my heart.

No comments: