5/11/17

RE-ACTIVATION OF RAINBOW BLOG

Hello Rainbow neighbors and friends,

As you know, I decided to let the blog basically become inactive and relied on everyone joining the "Nextdoor" Neighborhood site for Rainbow "Nextdoor Rainbow". That has not been wildly successful either since many of you did not want to join. So....I am re-activating the blog and will be somewhat active as it still has many valuable links and info.  I will need to comb through it as time permits and delete outdated info so...please help me do that if you recognize any old posts for sale items, business revisions, etc.

I am doing this at this time mostly due to the grave concern we all have regarding the traffic issue, but also because it seems so many have missed the blog that I started almost 12 years ago.

We all seem to find a way to 'get the message out' when a fire hits or a dog is lost - whether via FB or an email blast - and that will probably still be the case for urgent information.

This site still serves as a place to check back and follow a situation, i.e.,  the landfill, or the raceway, and now...the traffic issue.

Again I implore you, PLEASE, no political rants, opinions, venting, complaining...I will not post it. We get nowhere with blame and acrimony.  Solutions only come with action and involvement.  Sometimes some of us can do a lot...other times we can do little....our lives change and evolve and dictate what/when/where/how we can help so THANK YOU for whatever positive contributions you can make in keeping Rainbow rural, safe, beautiful, and our 'happy place'. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not a part of Rainbow (yet)... however I'm looking for an ag parcel there for farming... my current [rural] activity is in Valley Center... Joe...

. said...

Hi Francis,

Welcome to the blog. Check our Business Links for Realtors in the area can be on the look-out for you.